Based in the historic Port Vauban, Antibes, in the centre of the Cote d’Azur, this 2009 Fairline Squadron 58 is available for luxury day yacht charter with up to 10 guests. She boasts plenty relaxing area with a large shaded cockpit able to seat 7 guests around a largte dining table.
Shaded by a bimini top, on the flybridge, there is another dining for 9 people, a wetbar with fridge and grill as well as a large sunpad. Both are superb spots for wonderful sociable lunches in the sun or stargazing barbeques after dark. Besides, the dining area can be converted into a huge sunpad.
Inside, the contemporary saloon is bright and stylish with a fine asian decor featuring leather sofas, matt oak furniture with wenge accents. Entertainment includes satellite TV (Skynews), radio/CD, DVD, iPod connectivity and a Wii games console, 80cm flat screen TV in the salon plus Bose music system. Forward in the salon is a raised dining area offering substantial view.
The lower decks comes with 3 ensuite cabins and accommodate up to 6 guests.
This Fairline Squadron 58 comes with an extensive fleet of water toys that guarantee hours of fun for all the family !
- Forward sun bed: 1.7×2.1m
- Flybridge with wetbar: grill, fridge, sink, radio/CD, large sunpad
- Bimini top, dining area with U shaped settee
- Sat TV with Skynews
- Salon: 80cm TV screen, Bose sound, Radio/CD/DVD, Ipod connection
- Air-conditioning throughout
- 1.6m teak swim platform
- Tender Williams 285 Jet Rib
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 x motorized swimming propellers
- Water ski
- 2 x Sevylor “Colorado” 2 person kayaks
Why is she special ?
- Good charter rate, available for day/week charter
- Commercial yacht
- Plenty water toys to explore the coast
- Low consumption