Based near St-Tropez, this refitted Ferretti yacht offers a very capacious flybridge fully shaded by a maxi bimini top.
Guests will enjoy the views from the flybridge fitted with an aft dining area, a large sunpad, a wet bar and a further forward settee near the helm station.
Her beamy hull allows for a huge saloon that, when left open to the ample cockpit, creates the sort of deck area you’d expect on a bigger yacht. There’s a further double sunpad on the foredeck.
With cruising speed in excess of 25 knots, you can rapidly reach the main spots of the French Riviera!
Available for day/week charter on the French Riviera
2018: new sun awing, watermaker, upgraded access to flybridge, sun awning for forward sunpad…
- Tender Williams 3.2m
- Wake board, water ski, donuts
- Twin paddle boards, twinn electric scooters
- Snorkeling gear, floating mattress
- Forward sun bed + flybridge sunpad
- Flybridge with wetbar: grill, fridge, radio/CD
- Large bimini top on flybridge
- Large pop-up TV in salon, Fusion sound system, iPhone friendly
- Air-conditioning throughout
Why is she special ?
- Experienced & friendly crew of 2
- Based near St-Tropez
- Very large flybridge
- Fast yacht