Known for their exceptional performance and seaworthiness together with a timeless style for over 45 years, the Itama 55 is quite simply the epitome of elegance.
Design by Marco Cavali, this Italian power boat boasts a well protected cockpit with aft sunpad and wet bar. There’s a further forward sunpad on the foredeck.
With a 30 knots cruising speed, the Itama allows her guests to reach St-Tropez in style in less than one hour 20 minutes from Cannes.
Did you know ?
In 1969 Mario Amati, founder and designer of itama, brought to life an idea he had cherished for years. he started to build a new generation of exceptional high performance motorboats with a timeless style. the name of the brand is simply his surname “amati” written backwards.
- Snorkeling gear
- Paddle board
- Aft sunpad for 3/7 guests + forward sunpad for 3 guests + “Meridienne” sunpad near helm station
- Sound system, iPhone music through Bluetooth
- Large hydraulic swim platform for easy access to the sea
- Shaded relaxing area with fridge, hi-lo table and U shaped sofa
Why is she special ?
- Terrific performance for St-Tropez or Monaco day trip
- Unique Itama style + tip top condition (new paint + recent uphosltery)
- Friendly skipper with 5 years experience