Launched in 1921, built originally for Horace Dodge (Dodge automobile), SS Delphine is the only steam powered superyachht available for charter.
Her “Promenade deck” includes a superb al fresco dining area seating 28 guests Sitting in the lounge chairs evokes the extraordinary bygone era of grand cruise liners…
Her top deck includes a jacuzzy (one can choose between fresh and salt water…) together with a bar and a large sunbathing/lounge area.
Her interior is equally impressive and offers a rich blend of history:
- dining room for 28 guests
- music lounge with Steinway piano
- Delphine lounge with large TV screen/Dolby sound system hidden behing an oil pianting
- Comfortable smoking room : legend has is that the Yalta Treaty was drawn up here during the Delphine’s stint in the U.S. Navy.
- Victorian style Horace & Anna Hodge Suite
- Delphine Suite with Crotch Mahgany panelling
- Spa facilities and professional galley
Also available for week charter for 26 guests.
Contact us for bespoke solution.
- 2 x 8.5m. tenders for 24 persons
- 2* Explorer Yamaha 70 and 115
- 4 * wave runners
- Water skis, snorkelling gear…