The French Riviera is among the most popular charter destinations in the world.
From Monaco to St Tropez, no where in the world is a coastline that combines ancestral culture, gourmet food, exquisite shopping experience, trendy clubs and unspoilt natural areas.
Bespoke yacht charter
Of course, the possibilities of chartering are endless…
Cannes (or Antibes), being midway between St Tropez and Monaco, is an ideal place to start a day charter. The following information will give you a taste of what a French Riviera day charter has to offer. Provided that we know your personal needs and preferences, we can build a tailor-made charter party.
Day charter Cannes area: some suggestions…
- Have a relaxing walk on the Ste Marguerite island
- After an energetic swim, sip a fresh fruit juice…or champagne ?
- Explore the Ste Marguerite coast with your kayak
- Visit the cell of the mysterious “Masque de fer”
- Have a picnic with the kids under the pines trees of the island
Between Cannes and St-Tropez
- Drop anchor and enjoy a memorable sunbath with your better half
- Explore the uncrowded rocky inlets between Theoule and St Raphael
- Gas up your Jet Ski and hit the waves with your friends
- Teach your kids to snorkel
- Visit the food market Place des Lices
- Socialize with a platinium bombshell at the Club 55
- Explore the Cap Camarat with your paddle
- Sit down at a decent looking terrace for people watching
- Have a languid afternoon in a St Tropez beach club
- Go for a romantic picnic on a wild beach near Cap Taillat