Our charter booking process is designed to be easy and straightforward.
There are many quality yachts on the charter market. The type of yacht that you choose will depend on your idea of the perfect day charter vacation.
Whether you prefer the space and comfort of a large flybridge motor yacht, the breathtaking performances of a power-boat, or a luxury Italian Open (Mangusta or Leopard) packed with the latest water-toys, we can help you find your ideal luxury charter yacht.
Here are a few factors to consider when looking for the perfect day charter:
- Yacht availability: be flexible on the dates
- Charter rate: what’s included ?
- Are the kids coming too ?
- Number of guests vs yacht capacity ?
- Fuel consumption/performance/itineray: be realistic…
- Fleet of water-toys, sunbed areas
- AV equipment : is there any Iphone/Ipod docking for your music ?
- Yacht pedigree, yacht decor
- The fact that you feel comfortable with your “one-day” captain
- Services: cancellation policy, bespoke charter services (birthday…)
Our simple search engine enables you to view the most up-to-date information on a selection of recent yachts available for day charter (and often week charter). Contact us by email or by telephone once you have selected 2 or 3 yachts which best suit your needs and preferences.
Your Charter broker, as well as your captain, will provide qualified advice and will offer their own suggestions.
Tip: contact us for bespoke events (birthday, wedding…).
The more we know about your preferences, the better: please detail everything from travel transfer, food, wine, guest lists, privacy requirement and décor so that we can prepare the yacht to cater to your requirements.
The Charter Agreement
A MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokerage Association) Charter Agreement will be prepared by the broker, detailing the chosen charter yacht, cruise dates, intended destinations and daily rate: read it carrefuly before signing.
It is advisable to book your day charter at least one week in advance to ensure that you secure your preferred yacht. However, we specialize in last-minute charter which means that you can book a day charter only 24h in advance…or less for our smaller yachts. Please note that last minute booking require cash payment or the use of Paypal Internet Credit Card payment.
Things to know
- We use MYBA Charter Agreement whenever possible
- The funds held on deposit for each client are held on a separate bank account
- Contact us to discover our all-inclusive day charter packages
- Not all yacht charters available are on display on our website
Happy chartering !