Our charter booking process is designed to be easy and straightforward.
Fell free to contact us for any further information.
There are many quality yachts on the charter market. The type of yacht that you choose will depend on your idea of the perfect day charter vacation.
Whether you prefer the space and comfort of a large flybridge motor yacht, the breathtaking performances of a power-boat, or a luxury Italian Open (Mangusta or Leopard) packed with the latest water-toys, we can help you find your ideal luxury charter yacht.
Here are a few factors to consider when looking for the perfect day charter:
- Yacht availability: be flexible on the dates
- Charter rate: what’s included ?
- Are the kids coming too ?
- Number of guests vs yacht capacity ?
- Fuel consumption/performance/itineray: be realistic…
- Fleet of water-toys, sunbed areas
- AV equipment : is there any Iphone/Ipod docking for your music ?
- Yacht pedigree, yacht decor
- Flexibility and services offered by your broker: cancellation policy, bespoke charter services…
Our simple search engine enables you to view the most up-to-date information on a selection of recent yachts available for day charter (and often week charter). Contact us by email or by telephone once you have selected 2 or 3 yachts which best suit your needs and preferences.
Your Charter broker, as well as your captain, will provide qualified advice and will offer their own suggestions.
contact us for bespoke events (birthday, wedding…).
Insider charter tips & tricks…
- Charter type: day-charter, from 10:00 to 19:00 (or bespoke)
- Distance: from Cannes to St-Tropez 25Nm – 46km approx.
This is a 1 hour 30 minutes cruise depending on cruising preference, weather condition and cruising speed.
- Guest number: up to 9-11 guests on average, more than 12 guests on group day charter
When to go ?
- High season: Jully, August, mid September.
Mid season: June, mid September and October for less crowded beach
Which yacht ?
We suggest to go for an Open motor-yacht (Magnum, Mangusta, Leopard or Sunseeker…). These yachts are perfect for entertaining your guests offering plenty relaxing area with huge sunbeds, state of-the-art sound system, trendy decor, good performance, and most important, Tip-Top service by experienced crew.
- from euro 1,950 to euro 15,000+ including french VAT at 20% and soft drinks, yacht rental, yacht insurance, crew wages included.
- Not included: alcohol, food, local taxes, and fuel, tips for pontoon guy/skipper
- Book one week/10 days in advance
- Be flexible with the date and itinerary
- Make sure you know the cancellation policy before booking a charter
- Tell us what you expect: the more, the better to build a bespoke vacation!
- Also consider June and September
- Know where you go: always ask for a fuel quotation beforehand…
- Bring soft shoes, sunglass, copy of passport and hat
Bespoke luxury vacation…
The more we know about your preferences, the better: please detail everything from travel transfer, food, wine, guest lists, privacy requirement and décor so that we can prepare the yacht to cater to your requirements.
The Charter Agreement
A MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokerage Association) Charter Agreement will be prepared by the broker, detailing the chosen charter yacht, cruise dates, intended destinations and daily rate: read it carrefuly before signing. We also use simple rental engreement.
It is advisable to book your day charter at least one week in advance to ensure that you secure your preferred yacht. However, we specialize in last-minute charter which means that you can book a day charter only 24h in advance…or less for our smaller yachts. Please note that last minute booking require cash payment or the use of Credit Card payment.
The Charter Agreement
A MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokerage Association) Charter Agreement will be prepared by the broker, detailing the chosen charter yacht, cruise dates, intended destinations and daily rate: read it carrefuly before signing.
We also use simple rental engreement for small boat.